(edited 27 July 2021 due to lifting of most national restrictions)
Although legal restrictions have been lifted, there are still very good medical reasons to reduce the spread of coronavirus in the UK. I can assure my clients and anyone looking for great photography that I take my responsibilities to my family, friends, clients and the community seriously, and I'm open for business. As the Delta variant is still causing infections throughout the country, I'll enumerate my current safe working rules.
My current services include:
- I'm open now to all photography types from food to property, architecture, product and portrait photography, event and wedding photography
- Photography tutoring (in-person where appropriate, I'll wear a mask and keep a social distance where possible)
- Presentations to photography clubs across the UK, in person and using online video tools
- Professional editing of your mobile phone or digital camera photographs. Contact me to find out more about this service.
Here are the safe working rules I'll be following, which have been integrated into my Terms & Conditions:
- I have been fully vaccinated and will take a booster should one be offered in the future
- I will continue to wear a mask in close indoor contact situations, and keep social distancing where possible
- I am testing myself twice a week, and will self-isolate if necessary and inform clients directly, and others via social media
- I will waive any late cancellation fees during this time that are the result of a client having COVID-19 or having to self-isolate. All clients who have tested positive, have been in contact with someone who has tested positive, or who suspect they have a coronavirus infection must inform me before the photo shoot so that it can be rescheduled until after their required self-isolation period
- I will prefer to use telephone and/or video meetings on Microsoft Teams etc. for all meetings, but in-person meetings are possible, where safe to do so.
I'm active on social media, and I hope that we can continue to interact and socialise there. Follow me on social media using the links at the very bottom of this page.
Please take care of yourselves, your families and your clients. Keep safe and healthy and remember to support local businesses – we're stronger together.
- Paul Ligas