(edited 18 June 2020 due to new guidance from the UK Government)
During this trying time for all of us, I can assure my clients and anyone looking for great photography that I take seriously my responsibilities to my family, friends, clients and the community, and I'm still open for business. As the country slowly opens again for now, business has changed. Below I'll enumerate my current safe working rules.
My current services include:
- Product photography (small products delivered to my home studio, plus some on-site lifestyle product shoots)
- Property & Architecture photography
- some Portrait and Food photography
- Professional editing of your mobile phone or digital camera photographs. Contact me to find out more about this service.
All with conditions for the safety of my clients and myself (see below). I will not be taking photographs at any concerts or events until I have been vaccinated against Sars-Cov-2 or epidemiological advice indicates the virus has been eliminated from the UK.
Here are the safe working rules I'll be following:
- I will follow the advice of the UK's Chief Medical Officer and the UK Government Scientific Adviser. This advice will likely continue to change in the coming weeks and months.
- I will self-isolate if necessary, and inform clients directly, and others via social media.
- I will waive any late cancellation fees during this time that are the result of a client having COVID-19 or having to self-isolate.
- I will use telephone and/or video meetings on Microsoft Teams etc. for all meetings until social distancing restrictions are removed.
- All on-site photography - lifestyle product, property, portraits and food - must be socially distanced. Those in attendance must be kept to the minimum required for the photo shoot. I will wear a face mask and masks must be worn by all attendees at all times (with the exception of the sitter during the period when a portrait photograph is being taken).
I'm active on social media, and I hope that we can continue to interact and socialise there until such time that all restrictions are lifted. Follow me on social media using the links at the very bottom of this page.
Please take care of yourselves, your families and your clients. Keep safe and healthy and remember to support local businesses - we are stronger together.
- Paul Ligas